Saturday, August 7, 2010

New IKEA wall shelf

One of the wall shelves in the study seems to be sagging dangerously. Possibly from Jolie's constant torture. So when we passed by this new shelf at IKEA, we knew it would be a perfect replacement. I was feeling under the weather yesterday, so I couldn't help Cobby with the setting up the shelf. Besides, someone's gotta help keep Jolie away from all the nails, hammer, screwdrivers and drill right? :) So poor Cobby had to remove the old shelf and install the new one all by himself.

It took him a couple of hours, but the end result was great!



The new shelf was definitely more sturdy and I love the drawers as we would finally have a place to keep the controllers. The design looks nice too, simple, elegant.



Another adjustment to our love-nest. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hai miss coco...
my name is din where do you get this wall shelf..pls email me..din7082@gmail.com