Sunday, August 29, 2010

Brushing Jolie's Teeth



Jolie's getting more and more teeth now, so one of the challenges we face twice a day, everyday, would be to brush her teeth. Without toothpaste, it's still manageable. All you need is some coaxing. But somehow, with the introduction of toothpaste, the difficulty level of whole process would be up by a few notches. Like Darryl in Baby Blues, I often find myself sounding like a broken record player, trying to get Jolie to:

(A) Open her mouth so that I can actually brush her teeth
(B) Open her mouth so that I can get back the toothbrush

Sometimes I just don't understand what is so horrible about brushing her teeth! If she would only cooperate, given the size of her mouth, it would take less than 30 seconds for me to finish brushing her teeth. I guess that's just one of those phase that a Mom had to go through when raising a child.

2 comments:

citrix said...

Perhaps, you can get jolie to observe you brushing your teeth and try to get her to become interested. It will take alot of patience before she become co-operative in brushing her teeth :D

Miss CoCo said...

she watches me brush everyday, but just not very enthusiastic in brushing her own teeth. -_-