Thursday, August 5, 2010

Pig-tails and new friends

I was just playing around with Jolie's hair when I realised that I could actually tie Jolie's hair up! So I took small clips and got two pigtails.



So cute! But there was so little hair that it wasn't long before the clips fall out by themselves.



In the afternoon, we were down at the playground as usual. After playing for awhile, Jolie sat on one of the steps and patted on the little space next to her, motioning for me to join her. Of course I couldn't possibly fit into that tiny space, but a little Indian girl saw that and sat next to her instead.



They looked so adorable I tell you, the two of them, squeezed together on the tiny space. They looked kindda of awkward initially, like they don't know how to react to each other. So Jolie broke the ice by making "small talk", speaking in what I call "Jolie's language", which is actually baby gibberish. But she made it like she's really having a conversation with the girl, with hand signs and everything. Super cute! I wanted to take a video, but I don't know if the little girl's Mother would be OK with that, so I didn't.

I think she will grow up to be a talkative girl. :)

No comments: