Sunday, September 12, 2010

Happy Birthday CoCo 2010!

Cobby had to go for his Army half marathon in the early morning, so Jojo and I were alone that morning. After I finished washing up Jolie, the phone rang. Mom and Dad wanted to invite me to have dim sum at my favourite 红星酒楼! I thought that I would have breakfast with parents and get Cobby to join us after his run, so I got Jolie prepared and off we went!

It was quite early, but the restaurant was notorious for it's long queue if you go after 10am. So we didn't have to queue that morning! Great! So we had a delicious breakfast for my birthday! Cobby called after is run and we decided to just hang around and wait for him to join us.

It was about 10.45am when he suddenly appeared, all sweaty, with a cake and a beautiful bunch of roses! What a surprise!



Apparently he had planned to celebrate at home after his run, so he had to quickly pick up the flowers and cake himself when he found out that I had run off to have breakfast with my parents. Poor Cobby! Anyway, what a lovely surprise! What beautiful roses! Jolie liked them too...



I love this photo, just so happen that I was dressed in red. Matching!



After dim sum we headed back to my parent's place for cake cutting! Cobby bought Glee Season 1 DVD for me and Dad shared a TOTO with me. Haha...









Jolie sang her own version of Happy Birthday and pretended to blow out the candle. So cute.



Happy Birthday to me!



After that, we headed back home for Jolie to take a nap. In the afternoon, we went to MIL's place like we always do on Sundays. It was a simple yet pleasant day. :)

No comments: