Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Jolie feeding herself



Jolie would always want to feed herself, but her definition of "feeding herself" includes placing the food bowl on top of her head, or flinging the bowl around till the food goes flying around the whole room. So I found this Stay-Put suction bowls from the brand Munchkin and they were great!

At first I was worried. I tried it out by sticking the bowls on the floor, but my little Hercules just yanked them out with brute force. -_- Thankfully she didn't do that when we stuck the bowl onto her feeding chair.

OK to be fair, when she's seriously try to feed herself, she would try to scoop food from the bowl, but the bowl would tip over to the side. Now that it's suctioned onto the table, she can easily scoop the food up and into her mouth.

I wanted to do cartwheels when I see her successfully place the food INSIDE her mouth. YEAH! Now I can just scoop a little food into the bowl, let her wrestle with it and top up with more food when she's done. My baby has yet again reached another milestone in her life. :)

No comments: