Tuesday, April 5, 2011

New Scooter!

It's Tuesday, so after playgroup, I brought Jolie to my Mom's place. I really liked Jolie's outfit that day. Very Summer!



When we got there, Jolie was surprised with a gift. My Dad bought her a brand new red scooter!



She was SO HAPPY! She previously have a 2nd hand scooter, but this was so much prettier and fits her better, size-wise. It was lunch time by the time we got there, so Mom asked Jolie to sit down and take her lunch. I said that it would be IMPOSSIBLE to separate her from her new scooter now, and I was right. She loved it so much she wouldn't leave it alone the whole day. She placed her feet on the scooter and slowly but surely pushed herself around the house. She ringed the bell the whole day, telling everybody about it. The only time she's not playing with it was when she too her afternoon nap, exhausted.

Later that afternoon, Mom couldn't take it anymore and decided to make Jolie's uniform a little more fitting.



So far, EVERYBODY said that her uniform is ugly and I find it so funny that Mom finally decided to take action and do something about it. I know it's a little big, but she grows so fast! Why bother to change into a smaller size? (anyway, not much difference after alteration)

That night, even as we left for home, Jolie insist that she rides her scooter to the car. I had to take it away from her by force as it was too dangerous to ride in the carpark. Sigh...



I was quite surprised that Dad would fork out over $40 to buy her the scooter. He explained that the sales staff was very helpful and friendly. I agree with him. Sometimes people don't understand that good service made all the difference. Even if I wasn't planning to buy anything, with the right attitude, the sales staff can make a difference. But still, I think it's very sweet of Dad, who's usually quite thrifty, to buy a gift for Jolie. Does she know how much everybody loved her? :)

No comments: