Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Feeling the Blues..

I miss blogging. I miss spending hours in front of the computer changing the format, searching for pictures, reading my friend's blog. My laptop's abit weird recently so my only chance was to steal some time at work to blog. Seriously, I don't like it. I always have to be alert in making sure no nosy auntie suddenly appear behind me or some spooky assistant hovering around my cubicle, asking stupid, blood-pressure rising questions.

Honestly, what I'm doing right now isn't what I wanted to do. And it's making me more depressing by the day. On a micro-scale, I hated the job scope that I'm doing now. I wish I could do be transferred to elsewhere. Where? ANYWHERE but here. I've spoken to my boss, but instead of moving me as I hoped for, she just kept me where I am but in addition give me work from another team. -_-''' Err... not exactly what I had in mind, which brings me to the macro-scale.

I really wish I don't have to work. At all. I know I know, many people must be thinking why on earth a young educated woman would want to be a housewife!? Such a waste of taxpayer's money. My dad's one of them. But seriously, that's my little dream. I want to make breakfast for my darling in the morning, kiss him goodbye, clean the house, take care of the kids, go for afternoon tea, make dinner and watch TV.

Of course, if I really were to take that path, I would probably want to have some income of my own by having a small business. Something that allows me to work from home. Right now I'm still here, still a cubicle rat. Other than disliking what I do, this rat maze is fine, and I love my other rat friends here. hahaha....

Well I would definitely not leave before my wedding day, I don't think I can handle so many changes at the same time. I think eventually I make my little dream come through, but I don't think it would be this year. Maybe I should look back one year from now and see if my dream has come true yet. :)

No comments: