Saturday, April 7, 2007

New Findings

I just found out this real funny blog by this local girl. She was on TV awhile ago, and I didn't really like her then. She's so... irritating loh... But a friend recommend that I read her blog so I did. A few minutes later I was laughing away at her entries, agreeing with her opinions and hungry for more.

My attitude about her changed immensely over the past 15minutes. I didn't really like her then cause she tries to look so sweet and stuff but her language and behaviour was the total opposite.

Funny thing is, those were exactly what I like about her blog. She's brutally honest and uninhibited in her use of language, so it made her blog super funny. I also like that she is honest about herself, (read it and you'll understand) You can really see her talking and sometimes shouting out her fustration.

Anyway, go check it out. http://xiaxue.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Sam said...

Xiaxue is hilarious isn't she? Loved her on Girls Out Loud - so funny! =P

A bit kiasu-like, but hey - that's why we love Singapore no? =D

Miss CoCo said...

Oh u watched Girls Out Loud? She's such a colourful character. Love her or hate her but you just can't ignore her!