Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Blink Blink All The Way

I was just looking at Some's blog when I suddenly remembered; I forgot to show off my new nails!

Went to Some's house on the 16-17 April after work to get my nails done. On the 16th we did pedicure. Hubs read his newspaper while Some did my toe nails.

The next day we worked on my fingernails. Some said the night before that it may take longer.

-_- Biggest understatement...

We reached there at around 6.50pm, ate dinner and started at around 7.15pm. Hubs went to Lot 1 Shopping Centre, left when the shops closed, waited... Went to the petrol station and got some drinks, chocolate and a magazine, thoroughly finished the whole magazine and his newspaper and ...... I'm still not finished :P


Some hard at work


I kept calling him to go home first and that I'll take a cab home myself but he insist on sending me home. He later told me that he don't feel safe letting me go back alone from there cause it was a pretty quiet area. So sweet.... Kiss Kiss!

So we finally finished around 12 midnite! I was elated to be able to go home! Some's elated at her masterpiece! She started snapping away with her camera phone and I had to stop her at around 15 shots. Haha...

Anyway, I felt that it was so worth it! They were Beautiful.... Everywhere I go people were like, Whao your nails are beautiful! Who did it for you? So Some, I was like a walking talking advertisement for you.

Ahem... much to many people's misunderstanding, the services rendered are NOT for free ok... They are... not cheap. For your information, they are REAL Swarovski Crystals for the ultimate blink effect.

Ok enough talk. Check out my blink blinks!

Interested in Some's services? Check her out!

No comments: