Monday, April 9, 2007

Monday Again

Man... My engine that just won't start...

Damn it, I don't feel like walking, talking, or anything that resembles movement. Yah, that includes smiling too.

I just feel so crappy and I keep having this strange urge to take a bite off anybody who comes near my desk.

Well.

My common sense got the better of me. So, driven by the fact that I don't want to be sent to Woodbridge or worst, SPCA, I'll just have to settle with a toneless, humourless, impatient, fustrated "whaaaaaaaaat......." Oh, not forgeting a half-closed eyes and the selective deafness of the ears whenever I hear some auntie calling my nic.. "CoCo.. CoCo.." Grrrrr.......

I don't have a name issit? CoCo is not for you to call me by ok?
CoCo is only reserved for my close friends ok....

Even the security gaurd sense the disturbance in The Force. One of them asked me why am I so quiet today. I just grunted. What's there to talk about? Whatever.

Probably I'll feel better tomorrow. Right now I don't want to feel better. I just want to continue grunting.

YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT? HUH!!??

No comments: