Monday, April 21, 2008

Bon Voyage Singapore

At long last, after more than 8 months after the wedding, I am on my way to my honeymoon. For the past few weeks, my blog has been silent as I have been working overtime researching for my trip. We are going free & easy, so naturally some homework has to be done.

Impressively I managed to do up my research for a 13 day trip within 1 week. Ok, I admit that I have been doing most of the research work in office, but no choice! My brain is only active during the day. Besides, I did most of the research before and after office hours anyway. (Just in case my boss is reading this ~ haha)I'm sure they'll understand! Right? Hehe...

I know I know, why so rush you say? I should start planning earlier. For those who don't know, this trip is actually a 2nd attempt. During the 1st time, I was so hyped up and started preparing very early, only to be faced with a huge blow when the trip couldn't make it. I was super crushed! So this time I actually prepared myself mentally and emotionally for the trip to fail. I did not allow myself to celebrate nor believe that I'm realy going until I receive ALL the documents for the trip! Which is like 1 week before flying off. haha...

Ok Ok, I know by now you must be wondering, "so where are you going!?" Ladies and gentlemen, Miss CoCo is flying off to a destination of her dreams, with a man of her dreams~

I am going to Paris.

WHOO HOO!!!!!!!!!

Even as I am typing this in the airport free internet, I can't help but give a silent Whoop! Well, actually, my first destination is London, where I will spend 3 days before taking the Eurostar train to romantic Paris. There I'll spend another 3 glorious days before taking another train ride to beautiful Rome. It's another 3 days at Rome before taking a flight back home.

I'm so happy that just can't believe it. This afternoon I asked Cobby, "what do you do when your dreams come true?" which Cobby smiled and replied, "make new ones!" Yes it's true that going to Paris and Rome is one of my dreams in life, and I'm so thankful that I'm sharing this experience with my husband. My pessimistic nature have been constantly surfaced these few days, and I keep thinking that all this is too good to be true.

Bizzare as it sounds, I actually keep having imaginations that all this is going to be taken away from me any moment now. Maybe one of us would have a terrible accident, maybe the plane would be cancelled, & worse scenarios that I don't want to mention here. I have no idea why I would think of such horrible stuff! So I have to constantly remind myself that everything would be alright. I don't want my thoughts to spoil the trip!

Anyway, to add on to my already jittery mood, friends and family are all wishing me luck and asking me to make sure that "two persons going, three persons coming back. WINK WINK".

-_-"

Yes, I know that this is a Honeymoon trip, I want to have the third person coming back too! But I'm feeling a little pressured now. What if we come back just with two persons instead of three? Well naturally we'll have to try again back here in Singapore but... AIYAH! I think I'm just making myself nervous. haha...

Ok anyway, let me recap... No matter what happens, right now, I am super happy, I am going to Europe, I am super blessed. So I will see you in 2 weeks time~ Bye Singapore!

No comments: