Thursday, April 10, 2008

Driving Test Tomorrow...

Exactly 24 weeks ago on 27 October 2007, I attended my basic theory lesson at BBDC. Tomorrow I will be going for my driving practical test. Received alot of well wishes today at work, many seems to believe that I can pass on the first go.

Thanks but no pressure please...

I'm feeling ok now, just feeling abit surreal. Can't believe that I've made it this far! Seems so long ago that I've decided to take my driving licence, so it all seems unreal that I'm finally gonna do it tomorrow!

Like most exam experiences I've had in my life, I usually I don't feel anxiety till the very last minute. So I'm hoping that I won't feel too jittery tomorrow.

My strategy is to treat it like just another driving lesson, drive very carefully, very safe but yet confident.

Well, I don't expect to pass, in this way I won't feel too bad if I really did fail!

Haha... Anyway, we'll see how it goes tomorrow! Good Luck to ME~!

No comments: