Thursday, April 10, 2008

A Short Day

Took morning off to go for driving lesson yesterday, but since I booked the first lesson of the day (8.00AM) I had to wake up at the usual timing.

Lesson was ok except for the stupid irritating instructor that keep using irrelevant metaphors for simple questions! I simply asked him if the tester would let me know if points are deducted during the test. Then he went on and on about how life is unpredictable, one day you and a girl may be very happy together, then the next day she ask for divorce. The continued with another story about how one of his colleagues lost a 4 year old son, while another had a son who was sick for 17 years before passing away, blah blah blah blah...

-_-"

I felt like pulling my hair out! Enough already! So I've decided not to ask anymore questions till the end of the lesson.

After lesson I picked up some ingredients before heading back home. Had some inspiration to make some muffins, so this was my result...

Click here to read more about it...

So I made my muffins, took a shower and headed to office. Hmm seems like 12 muffins not enough! Next time I'll make 2 batches. Taking the morning off also made time fly in light speed at work! Before I knew it, it's 6pm! Wah so shiok, maybe can consider working part time permanently! haha...

No comments: