Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Catfight on Bus 88

Cobby told me that there was this video of two aunties in a catfight on a bus. Of course must check it out lah! Haha... Wah aunties so fierce man! Screaming and pushing and pulling hair somemore! Enough said, enjoy....




For those of you who needed translation, I think the aunty in black mumbled that the aunty in mini skirt look like a prostitute. Aunty in mini skirt got angry and dared her to say it again louder. She must have said it again because after that, all hell broke loose. The aunty in mini skirt kept screaming, "You say it again that I look like a prostitute! You say it again that I look like a prostitute!" And when others tried to break up the fight, she keep repeating, "You tell her to stop saying that people look like a prostitute!"

D.R.A.M.A.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Shuwen??!??!?!?! It's me JOlin from Parry primary , u remember me? Used to go by your place to roller skate!! hahaha..

Hey do leave me a line at jolin.ho@gmail.com