Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Exam Fever

Misery loves company - HOW TRUE.

Cobby is feeling the exam stress and I have to share his suffering. Ever since he took over the dining table to study for his exams, I had to cut down on most of my TV times because the noise would be distracting. For those programs that I cannot miss, I had to watch with minimum volume and mute it all together during commercial breaks.

Then it gets worse.

Suddenly the town council decides to built a covered walkway just below our block! It is good news really, but now we have non stop drilling and excavation works all day till they knock off at 5pm on a daily basis. In order to block out the noise, we practically had to seal off the whole home by closing ALL the windows and doors. Well, it's quite effective, but as a result, the place is hot and stuffy and I hate it.

Cobby hard at work...


These days, I feel like a spider living in an air tight container. No fresh air, no direct sunlight, well, at least until after 5pm, where I would be awarded temporary release until the next morning. :(

Really looking forward to the end of my ordeal, which is this Thursday, last paper...

On a lighter note, I finally got my wedding ring fixed! Yah, after SO LONG, I finally got the missing diamond replaced.



The lady at the store also said that they had checked the other diamonds too to make sure that they are properly secured. So happy seeing my ring again. They polished it too, so it looks so pretty and shiny! I'll try to be more careful with it from now on!

No comments: