Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Dreaming of my baby

I saw this topic on one of those baby books, so I thought it would be nice to document down the dreams I've had about my baby. Yes, although it may sound a little funny and obsessive, I did dream of my unborn child!

Well, so far it only happened twice, the very first dream has no story line. I just saw her in my dreams, a little baby girl, sitting on the floor. She was just a few month old baby wearing a pink little dress, and she have a very thick head of hair that stands up like a little peak. She has the most adorable chubby cheeks and pretty eyes!

The strangest thing was....

I actually dreamt of this BEFORE we know the sex of the baby! There was a smile on my face the morning I woke up, but I NEVER told anybody. So actually I wasn't THAT surprised when we did found out about the sex of the baby. Happy, but not very surprised. :)

A few months later, I had another dream. This time round I dreamt that Cobby and I had just come home from work, tired, but happy to come home to my baby. Unfortunately, because we had spent so much time at work and away from the baby, my baby girl turned out to be totally distant from the both of us and turned to the domestic help or grandma (can't remember clearly) for comfort instead... In the dream I was totally devastated!!!

So when I woke up, I was more determined than ever to stay home and take care of my baby for at least a year. Cobby comforted me that that it's just a dream, but the feeling was just so horrible! Sigh...

So anyway, those were the two dreams I've had. I've not dreamt of my baby since then, but I'll make sure to jot that down if that ever happens!

No comments: