Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Beautifully Imperfect

I first saw the commercial from UJ's blog. He said that it aired on TV after the Mission Impossible III. I didn't watch it MI3, so I missed it. The point was, I was in TEARS after watching it!

Super touching commercial by MCYS, but initially I was a little puzzled. Why use a funeral scene to encourage marriage? I found my answer in today's paper. Apparently it was directed by a famous Malaysian director Yasmin Ahmad, who was well known for her unconventional works.

According to a survey, many people were waiting for a perfect Mr or Ms Right to come along into their lives before settling down, but many don't understand that it is usually the annoying traits, or imperfections of a person that partners would treasure in the long term. I totally agree! I guess that's why so many people, including me, have tears running down their face by the time the commercial ended.

OK enough talking, PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO.

No comments: