Thursday, April 2, 2009

Short Again

Wah Kao Buay Dah Han~

The weather is so hot and humid these days, that my hair was constantly tied up in a bun. Not only that, now I know why most mothers have short hair. My long hair would spill all over baby if I don't tie it up when I'm carrying her, so in the middle of the night, when I wake up to feed her, I would have to tie up my hair again. Usually I would be so sleepy, I just fall back into bed with my hair still tied up! Haha...

So on Monday I decided to just go to the hairdresser at Toa Payoh and get it cut! Actually I've been to the hairdresser before Chinese New Year (Jean Yip at Woodlands), but I was very pregnant then, so it was quite uncomfortable for me to sit there for just a few hours. Besides, they keep trying to "sell" me their expensive hair treaments, so it wasn't a pleasant experience.

That day at Toa Payoh was really shiok. There wasn't much customers, so the service was superb. My favourite part was the shampoo-ing! So after a few hours of cut and colour and treatment later, I felt refreshed and light!



Hmm I can't seem to capture the haircut well in the photo. In real life it's much more shiny, "pong" and very nice! I always love the just-out-of-the-saloon look. I also like to swing my head left and right, like they do in the shampoo commercials! Haha... But I know the effect would only last till my next wash, but nevermind lah! Have fun while it last!

No comments: