Saturday, April 25, 2009

CATS - The Musical


YEAH I'M GOING TO SEE CATS!


I wanted to watch this musical for years! The last time they came to Singapore was like, many years ago and I didn't catch it. They have been performing in London's West End and New York's Broadway since the eighties and after more than 20 years, they finally ended the show. I was so disappointed! It's like, no more chance to catch the show even if I can afford to fly to the States! So when I heard that they were coming to Singapore again, I was so happy lor!

I always try to buy tickets either for the first few days of the opening or the last day because the performance would usually be the best. I've already missed the opening performance, so I wanted to catch the last performance on the 3 May. My original plan was to watch it with Sis, but since she wasn't in town, I was at a lost. Who do I go with?

Cobby was naturally the 2nd choice but he's having an exam paper the next day. Furthermore he's not that into musicals, so he suggested that I go alone. HUH... So sad to watch the show by myself! I thought hard of WHO can I call! I really don't know who among my friends would like to spend $130 to watch a musical. I really don't want to miss this RARE opportunity to catch this show and I was so desperate to NOT go alone, I even considered "mushroom". -_- But after seeing me so distressed, Cobby decided to go with me!

YEAH!!!!!!! SO TOUCHED!!!!

So I happily booked the tickets. I'm going to see CATS!

No comments: