Monday, September 14, 2009

Big Foot

Baby outgrew her shoes already! Mind you, the size she's wearing was for 12 to 18 months old kids, and she's only 7 months old! I thought, OK, we'll just go buy her a new pair. But when we got to the store, we realised that the next size up are actually shoes meant for toddlers for walking, which are more stiff and hard, but we wanted soft fabric shoes for little babies! -_-

Goodness, I think finding shoes for Jolie would be a problem in future. Too bad, both her parents have gigantic feet and had problems buying shoes too. Sorry we passed the 'Bigfoot genes' to you baby! Hahaha...

After searching high and low, we found a pair that not only fits, but it's also nice and soft. And it looks very girlie too! Cute!





On a side note, Jolie's becoming more and more agile on her walker nowadays. She can finally move forward! This is really great as I'm given a little more freedom when she's zooming around the house while I do my work. But most of the time she likes to stay close to me and bang her walker onto the back of my feet. Ouch~! Look out, dangerous driving here...

No comments: