Saturday, September 19, 2009

Crocs Clearance Sale

Yes I was tempted before, but I don't own a pair of Crocs as I couldn't make myself fork out such amount of money for a pair of rubber slippers. But when I heard that Crocs was having a clearance sale, I thought this could be my last chance before the company close down for good.

So we headed down to Changi Airport Terminal 3 for our dinner, and coincidentally the sale was just next to TCC, the place we decided to dine! Haha... it's fate...

So I looked around and decided on a pair for myself. I actually saw the same pair a few months ago at a Crocs store, but I didn't buy as I already have a pair of slippers. I wanted to wait till my old pair wear out, but the damn Made In China slippers was SO DURABLE! We bought it in 2006 in China and it's still as good as new! (Just a little dirty) Anyway, I'm very happy with my new slippers! It's so comfortable and it looks great too! It feels like I could walk forever in them... :)



I thought I get Jolie a pair too, a bigger size one so that she can wear it when she starts walking. I spotted a pink camouflage one in the wagon and it's perfect!



And it's the LAST ONE, so I held on to it for dear life. As I was looking around, the women around me was talking to their friends as they peer at Jolie's pink crocs, "eh look, they got printed ones, wonder where she got it..." I smiled inside and thought, "Hahaha... No more for you cause I got the last one! Hohoho..."

When I was paying for it, the cashier said, "OH, so you got the Cinderella shoes!! Everybody was asking for it, so you got the last one!" Wah I tell you I felt SO SHIOK!! YEAH I got the last one! Neah, neah neah neah neah.... Yah very childish but it felt good, really.

So anyway, today is the last day for the sale. Hope everybody find something nice like I did! :D

No comments: