Saturday, September 5, 2009

Sunday Outing

Sunday was Germaine Chua's full month party! Germaine is the princess of a family friend and she's so precious! Jolie having fun with grandpa. (my Dad)



This is Germaine's big brother Damien and their cousin. Isn't she pretty?? I also love the little sofa that they bought for the kids. So cute...



Just nice for Jolie...



Little Germaine sleeping peacefully just before bursting out screaming. The stupid confinement lady suddenly yanked away her blanket when she saw me wanting to take her picture.



Baby Germaine with her Mommy...



After hanging out at their place for the afternoon, I suggested to Cobby that we go visit the Marina Barrage with my parents. They always talked about it but never had the chance to go. I think it was the 1st time my Dad went out with us and Jolie, also, it has been quite awhile since Dad went into the City, so we all had a real good time!





After walking around and visiting the exhibition area, we stayed and had dinner at the 7 Storey Restaurant there. Erm... over rated really. But since I wasn't expecting much anyway, so it's alright. So ends our day. Tiring but fun!

2 comments:

... just zinc ... said...

the last photo of Jolie with your mum is very nice !

Miss CoCo said...

Thanks, both of them were very happy that day. :)