Saturday, September 12, 2009

Happy 29th Birthday

I had a pleasant surprise on the morning of my birthday while I was having my breakfast. Cobby gave me my present! It was a new phone!!!



I really didn't expect it! It's a gorgeous Sony Ericsson Cyber-shot C901! And it's PINK! Well, it state that it's coral, but it looks pink to me. Anyway, super happy! It's slim, it's pink, it's a cyber-shot (5 megapixels)! I love my new phone!

After breakfast we drop baby off at Mom's place and headed to ION shopping centre. We had our lunch at this Japanese restaurant called Sho Teppan. I had Wagyu Beef Sukiyaki and it cost only $20.90, inclusive of rice or noodles and a yummy salad. Cobby had Angus beef Teppanyaki (hot plate) style and it tasted great too! Definitely will go back again.







After lunch we explored the wonderful new ION shopping centre. It's SO BIG but confusing! There's so many shops and we never seem to be walking the same place twice. And it's kind of difficult to find our way to a particular shop without studying the digital directory intensively.

We came across this store called SEPHORA that sells cosmetics, skin care and stuff. Call it a birthday resolution, I wanted to start taking care of myself more and looking better, so I bought an eyeliner, toner and face moisturiser. I've never used eyeliner and toner before, and I don't really moisturise my face, so I want to start doing that now! I was so happy with my purchase that I applied the eyeliner immediately!

After shopping around, we had a little tea break at Gusttimo Di Roma. I love my lined eyes that I had to take a picture! Nice?



I had so much fun that I felt a little sad that the day has ended. Quickly take a few more pictures with my new phone!




But all was forgotten when Jolie reached out to me for a hug when I got back to my Mom's place! What a nice way to end my birthday. :)

The next day Sis called me to wish me a belated birthday and when we got home at night from my Mother-in-law's place, I got a surprise in the fridge! Mom actually went to my place while we were out and placed a cake in my fridge! And it's Coco Exotic from Four Leaves! My favourite! So touched~

When I saw it I felt a little choked up and teary eyed. Mom will be going to Hong Kong on the 14 Sep and I'm missing her already! I LOVE YOU MUMMY!!!



What a great birthday and a fantastic way to end the weekend! Happy!

No comments: