Thursday, September 10, 2009

Shopping with Mom

Got sick of staying at home, so chio Mom to go shopping at Bugis. She wanted to buy a lipstick from Estee Lauder, but ended up getting a make over done by the nice Estee Lauder salesgirl and spending over $200 in cosmetics! Haha... Women's spending craze can be quite scary sometimes.



After walking around, we took a break at TCC and gave Jolie her bottle. I've never been to the cafe there, and it's actually quite nice and comfortable!

Jolie destroying the cafe's plant while we were waiting for our drinks...



Our tea break... Mine was the chocolate and Nutella milk shake. Super rich, creamy and oh so yummy! But I think the milk gave me a slight diarrhoea later as I'm a little lactose intolerant. But definitely a must try! YUMS!



After that Mom and I parted ways and Jolie and I headed to my MIL's place while my Mom went home. I had fun and I think I'll really miss this when Mom goes to HK for 3 weeks at the end of the month.

No comments: