Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Enrichment

Since I'm staying at home, and I will be staying at home for at least another year, I want to take the opportunity to learn something new. Besides, I feel like I'm gaining a little more freedom now that Jolie is a little bigger. Letting my Mom take care of her for a few hours is no problem at at!

Initially I thought of learning something artistic, like dancing or even piano lessons. But it turns out that piano lessons are pretty expensive! So I thought I learn a foreign language instead. Besides, I can even put that into my resume when rejoin the workforce in future!

So after some consideration, I decided to take Japanese lessons. Actually, I did take some Japanese lessons during my Polytechnic days. But it was so elementary, I've forgotten about 90% of it. Haha... Oops! If I manage to master my Japanese, I can even use it on my next trip to Japan! (Dunno when will that be, but in the near future I hope)

I surfed the web and found this Japanese language school. Bunka Language School Looks good! So long story short, I've enrolled! Class starts Feb 22 and I'm really looking forward to it! Yeah happy!

No comments: