Thursday, January 21, 2010

Jolie's 1st Steps

Jolie took her 1st steps on the 6 Dec 2009. It was about 8pm plus? Cobby was at a wedding dinner, so we were alone at the study room playing awhile before bedtime.

At that time, Jolie had already learnt how to stand, so we were always coaxing her to take her 1st steps. So she was standing up as usual, when suddenly, without warning, she shuffled her little feet one step, two steps!!!

I was stunned! My baby just took her 1st step! Yes, she didn't really lifted her feet but she did move forward! So that's considered! Haha, I was so ecstatic I just hugged and kissed her like mad. Poor baby must be thinking that I've gone mad!

I quickly grabbed my handphone and announced to Cobby and my family in HK. Then I attempted to capture her 'walking' again on video, unfortunately, there was no encore that night. :)



For the next few weeks, I was obsessed with trying to capture her walking. But it was so difficult as I didn't know when she would just decide to stand up and take a few steps! But she did improve very fast and within a week, she was taking a few steps at a time.





Now? After being away from her the whole day, I like to open my arms wide when I see her and she'll be so happy to see me that she'll half hop, half run right into my arms and give me a big hug. I just loved that. My baby's grown up... sob!

No comments: