Monday, January 11, 2010

Jolie's 1st Birthday Present

Jolie's birthday is in Feb, but her presents are already coming in! So who got to give Jolie her very 1st birthday present? The winner was her po-po! Which is my Mom. We passed by Kiddy Palace the other day and Mom suggested that I choose a little baby push car for her.

She's learning to walk now, so she likes to push things around, like chairs and stools. So my parents wanted to buy her a push car so that she can push around and also sit on it. The kiddy cars are not expensive, but apparently there were alot of varieties for different age groups! So I just chose one.

What a big box! Can't wait to open it.



Jolie likes it...



She likes it, but the car is very light and the wheels turn very freely, so she would go very fast before crashing into the nearest obstacle. Oops, sorry baby, not much free space at home.

"Weeeeeeeee......"



Crash! Oops "P" plate driver...



The car turned out to be quite small. Jolie's limps are quite long, so she seems to have trouble getting on and off the car! Hmm I should have chosen one that's bigger size for her, but bo-bian, cannot open the boxes at the store!

Anyway, she seemed to enjoy her new toy.



The next few days, Dad asked me to bring the push car over when I brought Jolie over to Mom's place. Siao~ I need to carry Jolie, my bag and make my way over to their home leh, unless I grow another arm, it's impossible! So I bought another push car from the children's store near my Mom's place so that Jolie would have her push car when she's there.



So that's MY present to Jolie! This one seems a little too big for her but I guess bigger is better than too small as she'll grow larger very soon! She's such a lucky girl... Happy birthday baby!

No comments: