Friday, January 15, 2010

Updates

Been a little busy lately, planning Jolie's birthday party, cleaning up the house for Chinese New Year, so not much time to update my blog.

So fast, another CNY is coming. Last year I was still very pregnant, ready to pop. The last few weeks wasn't very eventful, so it doesn't matter if I blog about it or not. Yup, New Year's eve, New Years day, not much. Even my ROM Anniversary was, well, not much.

At first I thought he had forgotten about it, so I was quite upset. But then he came home with a bunch of red roses and I was so happy he remembered that everything else didn't matter. A few days later, I felt a little sour. I mean, no gifts, no candlelight dinner, just a bunch of roses from the supermarket, didn't even bother to get it wrapped up in nice wrappers or ribbons and stuff. Just a bunch of flowers with their wet stalks exposed at the bottom. Hmm...

New Year's Eve... Had a strong craving to play mahjong, so Cobby and I met each other at Wiwawa and played Wahjong the whole night with the TV on at the background. At midnight, there was fireworks display at the MRT station near my place, so we can hear the BOOM BOOM BOOM! But the block in front of our's blocked our view. -_-

New Years Day... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Slept late last night, plus Jolie had a rough night, so had to wake up several times. SO TIRED in the morning...! Bo bian, joined Jolie on her morning nap. In the afternoon, Cobby also took a nap, but he's was a SUPER nap! Slept for a few hours - I had to wake him up or he'll just continue sleeping to the night! Fed up... I don't wanna spend my holidays coop up at home! But then I thought, it's Cobby's holiday too! So to be fair, I just let him sleep. I think we ate out, can't remember where...

The next day we place Jolie at my Mom's and went shopping again at Orchard. Cobby was still missing his dress shoes, so we walked all over Orchard to hunt for it. The problem is, Cobby have BIG FEET! Somemore the front part of his feet is quite wide, so he needs BIG shoes with wide cutting at the front. Most of the shoes we saw were sort of pointy at the front, a big no-no for Mr Tang! Finally, I suggested Marks and Spencer and found a PERFECT pair. Nice, very comfy, and best of all, only S$70! I promised to buy him 2 pairs of shoes, so another bargain find for the both of us!

Hmm Cobby seemed quite lucky in shopping these few days. Envious~ Well, that sums up my holidays! Cobby took leave for the last week of the year, so I put my spring cleaning on hold and enjoyed having him around the house. I'm always so lazy whenever he's home with me. So I too was quite sad that the holidays were over and he had to go back to work (actually he's on course, but it's still the same).

My life is so boring! :(

No comments: