Thursday, April 15, 2010

Lunch Out with Zinc

Was feeling a little down the other day, so I arranged for Mom to take care of Jolie and arrange lunch with Zinc! She's working in the East side now, so I thought it would be a great opportunity to take the circle line down!

So exciting! I felt like a tourist. It's pretty deserted though. Was it because it's a weekday afternoon?



This is the Bishan station. Looks like an airport!



On board the train!



The train's pretty quiet too. Good! Can take photos!



This is so cool! I put my face right at the front window and watched the train sped through the tunnel. The dark tunnel looks quite creepy though, what if suddenly I caught a glimpse of the glowing eyes of monsters that lives in dark tunnels like in the movies! Haha... The tunnel also reminded me of the indoor roller coaster. Wouldn't it be super cool if the train suddenly speed up and drop into the darkness like they do in the roller coaster! Whoo Hoo~!



Anyway, my ride was rudely interrupted because it turned out that the circle line was NOT OPENED YET!!!! WTF! So I had to stupidly wait for the opposite train at Bartley station to bring me all the way back to Bishan again, where I had to take the usual route. DUH...

Thankfully I came out early, so even with all the delays, I managed to reach 15min early! *PROUD* Hi Zinc! Long time no see!!!



So we ate a not-so-nice lunch at the crowded canteen, but the food wasn't important anyway. We bitched about the iPhone, chatted about my trip to Universal Studios, etc. It sure was nice chit chatting with Zinc again, almost felt like lunchtime back in DSI.



After we parted I felt SO MUCH better. I guess I have to remember that my friends are still around, and I just have to reach out them whenever I need them. :) Thanks Zinc for the lovely lunch!

No comments: