Thursday, March 31, 2011

Morgan Freeman

Just went for my facial the other day and my beautician laser-ed away some, 'meat spots' on my face. I don't see them, but apparently she says that my face was covered with them. They're small, but if ignored, they would grow bigger with time, she says. I wasn't really bothered with them really, but since she strongly suggest I do it, OK loh.

It's quite a scary procedure, not because it's painful or anything, it's not, they slab on some cream to numb the spots. It's the sensations. I can actually FEEL the laser "drill" into my skin! The beautician is quite careful, but what of she sneezes? Would that burn a hole right through my face? Ewww... On top of that, you can SMELL it. It's that awful smell of something burning, worse when you realise that that the thing that's burning is YOU. Weird right...

The next day, your face end up looking like it's covered in freckles.



(It's more obvious in real life than in pictures) Usually she would only do a few. But this more experienced one decided not to waste time and did a whole lot more. Somehow I'm reminded of Morgan Freeman and his freckles when I look in the mirror!



However, when the burnt skin peels away, revealing fresh, new, flawless skin, all the irritating bits are forgotten.... Nah, I still don't see any difference! Maybe I'm conned... Hahahaha...

No comments: