Thursday, June 28, 2007

Life's Disappointments

Im the type of person who hates it when things don't turn out the way I wanted it to be, but hey, that's only human right? Like for example when I'm playing a computer game, if I get less then satisfactory scores I would be tempted to reset the whole bloody game until I'm satisfied. (Usually I do that)

How I wish that life comes with a reset button so that I can go back and do things according to how I like it. So far... nope, no button.

Im getting a bit disheartened, or simply put, sian of planning for the wedding recently. Friends were like "Huh? Why would you feel that?" when I confide my feelings. It's just that all the planning seems to have diluted the magic of it all.

Who am I kidding? The main disappointment would have to be the post-phoning of the honeymoon due to Junhao's work commitments immediately after the wedding. Sometimes I just want to do without the fucking wedding altogether. What's the point? I can't even talk about it anymore cause it's making me so unhappy.

Yesterday at meeting I had to tell them that Im postphoning my leave to another month. The Stupid Fat Insensitive Pig still exclaimed "Har? Why har why har? You want to post phone to October? Why har? I need to take exam in Nov leh" FUCK. YOU. LAH. Sorry if my once-in-a-lifetime-honeymoon-which-is-now-not-happening has inconvenienced you. Besides, November and October is in different months, stupid. Obviously the degree your're taking isn't improving your intelligence.

Sigh... times like this I have to remind myself to calm down and look on the bright side (what IS the bright side?) Just another 1-2 months and we're home free. And I'll be starting a brand new life with my darling. Thinking of that gives me a nice warm feeling in the stomach. But hopefully that would be the way it turns out. Dear told me something yesterday that possibly could flip my world upside down and inside out. I really really hope we don't have to come to that. Nothing's confirm yet. "We'll decide when and if we do reach that cross road" he said.

We'll see.

1 comment:

LilMrsT said...

Hey, no matter what happen, just remember that your family and your friends are supporting all the way behind you.

So, dun worry, ok!!!

Hugz