Friday, June 29, 2007

Nice Friday ~

It's a pretty nice Friday so far. Went out to Vivo City for a 'farewell lunch', no it's not me leaving, yet. Haha.. Went to Kim Gary with MooMoo, Uj & Some. Char on MC so... too bad for her! Hahaha...

If was pretty fun, Some keep taking photos for her blog and also to send to char and make her jealous. Hee.. I only took some photos during the ride there...
Sunny day...

Flying cow!


At Kim Gary, I ordered this cheese and curry steak with rice. It's... ok lah... I agree with my friend Serene that the place is nothing fantastic.

The funniest part was the beef rice UJ ordered. Its a small ball of plain rice, about the size of my fist, a sunny-side-up egg on top of the rice, a small pile of frozen vegetables (peas, carrots & corn) and a pool of... meat sauce. If you order spaghetti Bolognese you may have more meat than the meat sauce on his plate. It looked as if the chef forgot to put the meat on the dish. When it came we all stared at it and started laughing like crazy. Mind you Uj is a pretty big size dude.
Whao what a big portion!

Uj so poor thing... here take some of my rice...


After lunch some and I even had Ben & Jerry's ice cream! Yum~!


I Love Ice Cream...!


Ice cream would always put a smile on my face. It probably would make me look pretty stupid but I don't care. Talk about Happy Food...

Guess what, later even got donuts for tea break! Thanks Uj! Wah sooo.. happy! Happy Friday!