Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Back Date!

Wah so long never blog already, since im on MC today might as well do some updates on what's happening!


25 May, Friday

There was an event in the morning so most of the Managers and staff away for the whole morning!


Wah No Government Man....!


We bought Mcdonalds and had a lesuirely breakfast at the staff lounge. UJ even bought 2 Shrek ears for charity! So cute right... Spend the rest of the morning just bumming around and taking photos of myself with the ears. Haha...


When the Managers came back they even bought some delicious snacks! Just nice... Yummy...
It was also Eat-With-Your-Family Day! I could kiss the scholar who thought of this idea. Almost all civil service get to leave slightly early to go home and eat dinner with your family. Too bad the private companies like the one sis works at does not practice it. :P So we had to postphone our dinner to the next day.


Oh well, at least we get to go off early from work! Went for my facial instead and coincidentally met my sis there. After two rounds of torture, (1st by a new girl and 2nd by the senior beautician) I went off to bugis to buy some proper facial wash. My beautician kept saying that I didnt wash my face properly.. The salesperson at Sasa was this well groomed young man with plucked eyebrows. He's great! he seems to have used most all of the products before and he's very knowledgeable and friendly. Good service! In fact, much better then the female service staff. What's happening man?! Not that I'm complaining... the product he recommend is great!

No comments: