Friday, June 22, 2007

What's Up With CoCo

Yeah! Its finally Friday… Ive been receiving complaints that Im letting my blog rot with neglect. Well, it’s kindda difficult updating regularly since I’m back to being relatively busy again in office and me not too hot about the PC at home.

The PC at home is fine actually, it’s just that it’s situated in the living room, and I usually enjoy hanging out in the comforts of my bedroom at night when I get home. I really feel like getting a laptop, but it’s kinda expensive.

But actually I have been blogging; in my mind at least. When Im making my way to and fro from work I would make a mental blog of things that I come across, such as weird people I meet, nice things I see or frustrations I felt. But when I get back home, either I would have forgotten about it or I would simply be too freaking lazy. Haha… Maybe I should keep a note book close with me so that I can jolt things down when ever my muse comes visiting.





So what's up with me? Work life has been a roller coaster ride. One moment I can't wait to set my office on fire and walk away with a menacing laughter and having the burning building crumpling down as my background. Now suddenly things seems to be picking up again much to my secret disappointment.





I've been re-reading my Harry Potter series and so far I'm at Order of the Phoenix. Hmm the timing seems to be just nice, a good refresher in time for the movie coming up in around July? (can't remember) Looking forward to the upcoming book, the Deadly Hallows! Yeah!!! \(^o^)/





Wedding preparation wise... The butterflies in my stomach flutters each time I think about it. If you would notice my time line above, D-Day is drawing uncomfortably closer by the day. There seems to be so many nitty gritty things to do that's not done yet!! Winsome tried to console me by telling me that I'm worrying needlessly. I guess she's half right... Arghh... really must get down to finishing some work and stop scaring myself.





Oh, my dearest godson Russell Elliot Chew is 1 years old! *proud* Serene, Benny, Cobby and I went shopping at ViVo City a few weeks ago and we bought something for everyone and mailed the whole lot to Australia.





We bought:


1. An inflatable Choo Choo train


2. A set of super cute skater-boy style clothes for Russell


3. Super sweet and cute baby girl clothes for the coming baby





Well it arrived a few days late (his birthday's on 11 June) but Ting was super surprised and she sms us that they loved their presents... Yeah! Mission accomplished!!!

Isn't he handsome? :)
So Im glad that he likes his presents.. next time I should ship myself over in a box and jump out and yell surprise! Save on air tickets anyway.. Hahaha...

2 comments:

LilMrsT said...

Aaaaah, I am so late here!!! But, just wanna say thank you so much again for all the presents!!!!

Hugz hugz!!!

Miss CoCo said...

Haha... it's nothing. We're so happy that you guys loved the presents...!