Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Pirates and Curry

Ar me maties.... yo hoho...

Finally the day has come! It was 26 may and my company has organised an outing to watch Pirates of the Carribean!!! YEAH!!!!!

It's kindda strange because I never really see the people in my office outside of the office before. Even my Executive Director came with his daughter. Hmph! He was late and the organisers insist on waiting for him. I guess for such a busy person, this must be a good chance for him to spend time with his family too. I wonder if it's stressful to have such a high achiving dad. he must have pretty high expectations huh...

Anyway, back to the movie. Well... I think they try tooooo hard to out-do the previous episode so it's really complicated, a little draggy in the middle and overall quite messy. But of course there were some really funny scences with Johnny Depp, so it's still ok. Oh by the way the stupid show stopped suddenly in the middle for a minute before continuing the flim! Argh!!!

Spoil mood.

Char said there was a short preview after the ending, didnt tell me! I went off already. Sigh... Ok Ok, it was a pretty good outing. At least it's something new.

We met up with the rest my family at Appollo Banana Leaf restaurant and had a great curry dinner. We always ate chinese food during gatherings so this is again something different. I love spicy food, so, no complains. Yummy....

that last curry drumstick is mine!


Visited a family friend's baby at KK hospital before we head home. Interesting day.

No comments: