Wednesday, January 9, 2008

My new mug

Some bought me a new mug for xmas cause she kept complaining how dirty and stained my good-old mug was.

Honestly I thought it was ok. I mean, as long as it is clean and functional (which means it can hold a nice hot cuppa coffee), I'm quite contented with it. But since Some was nice enough to buy me a new one, hey that's great...




I love the wordings on the back of the mug. I kindda reflects my sentiments... Hahaha...

I was looking at the mug this afternoon and I felt that the desk of the girl on the mug was too bare! It's only got a coffee mug, a calculator (I think) and a lone envelope (resignation letter? Hohoho). Then without thinking, I dug out a marker and added a little "extras" to her desk.

I gave her a name plate and thought it would be nice to indicate how this mug ended up with me. Some came over and looked at my "additions", so I asked her to write something on it too! We were a little skeptical whether the ink would hold, but surprisingly, it did! Hey-hey!

So now I have a nice "customised" mug. Haha... free of charge too!

No comments: