Friday, February 15, 2008

年初一 2008

Happy New Year! Left the house around 9am to go my mom-in-law's place to 拜年 like a good daughter-in-law.


Fresh and ready! Happy New Year!

Another beautiful morning! I wanted to visit mom first, but too bad, married already so must give priority to Cobby :P


We reached his mom's place around 10am and to our surprise, his mom just woke up, still in the shower, and his sis is still in bed. The house is dark and quiet, and worst of all NO FOOD.

-_-"

If I've known I would have slept abit later already. Sianz...

Every CNY morning at my home, we would always wake up to piping hot home made breakfast! Sad... Anyway, no food, so Cobby and I walked to the interchange to buy Macdonalds breakfast. Hang around till noon, about to go to my place already when his aunty's family suddenly showed up to 拜年。 Oh well, we'll be back for dinner.

So happy to go to my mom's place to 拜年! Sis showed up later with clarence, bro and Karen was there, my sis's brother-in-law's family came too. It was a very joyous afternoon. When the kids went home, we started another round of mahjong. Whahaha... super lucky~ Miss CoCo aka big winner won $250! Heehee... my personal highest record!

Went back to Cobby's place for dinner in the evening



Cobby played cards with his family after dinner all the way till late at night.



I'm dunno how to play what they playing so I rested in his room and watched tv.


Nothing to do so took photos of my pretty nails - see so matching with my outfit!

They were so excited and noisy I can't even hear my tv properly! Haha... Nothing much on tv at night except for CNY celebration shows from China. So entertaining just watching their outfits!!!

Super bling bling man~ And so biang!

Haha... Fell asleep the moment my head hit the pillow when I got home that night. Having fun is exhausting!

No comments: