Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Mumbling...

Hi ho~!

Lately I’ve been abit busy with a little project, so my nights are more or less pre-occupied. No time to blog! Wish I could spend my days doing what I like.

I have a few resolutions for this year, but for once I would like to keep it to myself.

Anyway, how was your Chinese New Year!? It was great for me, very busy, very tired, but the gambling goddess was definitely smiling on me this year, if you know what I mean. Hehehe…

Having abit of a family problem recently, so, even when I have the time and effort to blog, I just don’t feel like it. That’s me! My family is everything to me. If anything can get to me, it would usually be related to my family.

So... Miss CoCo is been feeling abit down. I guess now the only thing that I can do would be to meet up parents for dinner once in awhile, make them smile or better yet, laugh. Hopefully, I can lighten up their spirits, even if it is only for a brief period.

That’s the best that I can do, for now.

No comments: