Friday, February 15, 2008

年初二 2008

Mom-in-law went over to my parent's place to 拜年, and we hung around for awhile before going to Cobby's uncle's place at Tampines. That was the first time I saw his uncle as he was unwell during our wedding. That was also the first time playing with Cobby's cousin's little daughter. The last time I saw her was during my wedding day, so did not have much time to spend with her.



She is so adorable!


After a steamboat lunch they started playing cards again.

I borrowed $2 from Cobby and just joined in. Surprise! I won $16 just on that single $2! Man am I good or what! Hahaha... ahem - sorry must be humble.

The whole lot of us moved to Cobby's auntie's place for 2nd round. But mom needs fresh gauze for her knee, so we dropped cobby-ma off at cobby-aunt's place, hunt for gauze, send it over to mommy and came back to cobby-aunt's place. Cobby's auntie likes to play mahjong, so Cobby, auntie, a little cousin and I played a little mahjong. His cousin was a little new to the game, so we suggest 10/20 cents, but aunty say "so cheap - makes you sleepy..." so we up the stakes to 1/2 dollar. In the end the poor cousin lost $182... Oops :P I actually lost $$, but i stayed another game and in the end won $60+. Haha... Lucy lucky! Another successful winning night that day. Thank whoever up there who is taking care of me!

No comments: