Friday, February 15, 2008

New Starbucks at Woodlands!

FINALLY!



They finally figured it out and realised that there isn't any cafe house in the whole bloody Woodlands centre! So some god-bless-him/her genius finally opened a very nice Starbucks just above the library. YEAH!!!! So after I picked up my new book on the 10 Feb, I couldn't resist stopping by for a nice cuppa and chill for awhile before hopping over to sis place for lunch.



I love the place! The staff are very friendly, the place is nice and clean, nice view, I could just sit there the whole day and read my book if I could.




So reluctantly I left the place and went to sis place for lunch. After lunch, we went to Compass Point and shop around before meeting my bro-in-law and setting off to a friend's place together. We played cards for awhile before dinner and going back home early. Tomorrow it's back to work! Sigh... Oh... by the way, I won about $20+ again.. I know, disgusting right?

HAHAHAHAHA!

No comments: