Friday, February 15, 2008

Tales of CoCo's Nails

Was so busy before the CNY, so I just left my nails alone. They grew and grew... so long!



I always can't resist the urge to cut them super short, so this is a record length for me. Even longer than when I was getting married! Even my dear manicurist Some was impressed. Haha...

So I made an appointment to get my nails done for CNY. But the choosing of colours was a little challenging as my outfits were all very different colours. I have pink, orange, blue and red. So after much headache, I settled with a bright shimmery shocking pink base with white sakura flowers.

I was abit turned off when the base was painted as it looked VERY... AUNTIE.... ;(



Coco: Can I change colour...? My nails look like those aunties in the market...
Some: Sorry loh, those aunties in the market don't paint their finger nails, they only paint their toe nails!
Coco: Oh great! Now you're saying my finger nails look like those auntie's toe nails!!!!!!

Some laughed and pretended that she didn't hear me and continued working on my toes... :(



Thank goodness she persevered because the nails were magically transformed when she skillfully painted the sakura flowers on them. Kawaii...!

Ii-des neh....!



Once again the master has done her magic. Yeah~ Thumbs up...

No comments: