Monday, July 21, 2008

A Day Full Of Gifts!

"I bought the dog/cat already :)" Philip sent me a message in the morning. Haha... It's a dog lah... We were talking about the catus pup. Zinc and I saw one on his desk last Friday and I fell in love with it almost immediately. So cute! So, sweet Philip offered to buy for me over the weekend. He had the grey Malandrino, but the one I liked was a pink Timidina.


Timidina comes with a pet monkey! Super cute loh!


After awhile Zinc gave me a sweet surprise by placing a big box of 白色恋人 on my desk! 感动...! Thanks Zinc!!!


Before we know it, it's lunch time! I got a great pizza farewell lunch treat from the people in my department...


And I even got a GREAT gift! A soft fluffy cat cushion with a very cute card! Thank you all...!


Just when I thought the day couldn't get any better, Marl came out and gave me another present! To my puzzled but surprised face she explained, "remember that I owe you something...?" So I only realised what she meant when I unwrapped the present. You see, last month we had this conversation on my chat box...


She remembered! So sweet right?

So what did I put inside my piggy present...?



When I got home I quickly unwrapped my cat cushion and introduced it to his new best friend - The sofa. Now I got a rotting companion! Oh by the way his name is Mr Meow Meow... :)


Thank you everybody for a wonderful and unforgetable day!

No comments: