Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Strange sightings

Saw some strange (perhaps hilarious?) things yesterday, thought I just share them with you all. First of all is this...




Nope, this is not a commercial poster for instant cup noodles. This is actually a photo shot from a WEDDING ALBUM. I don't know who they are, Zinc just came across their website, but I just cannot help myself! THIS IS SO STRANGE AND FUNNY!!!

I called it the "after-sex-oh-Im-hungry-lets-cover-up-a-little-while-we-eat-some-junk-food" look. I mean, why on earth would anybody think of doing a shot like this for a wedding album? Half naked? Instant noodles? Call me old fashioned, but that's just down right strange for me.

Later that night I was at Zinc's place watching TV while she does my nails. I was watching this new channel 8 drama 爱球大战 (Beach.Ball.Babes.) and I found one scene so super funny. One of the characters had this "lucky underwear" so when they show what the lucky underwear looked like, I was laughing so loud! Apparently she printed her face together with her 2 good friends in front of the panty, and at the back there are two big words "FOREVER FRIENDS"

Wahahahaha..... can you imagine if YOUR good friend printed YOUR FACE onto her panty and wears them??? Wah kao... From then on, you'll never ever need to buy TOTO, 4D, or any other forms of gambling anymore cause CONFIRM LOSE ONE...! SUPER SUAY MAN! Haha...

I was hoping I can find a picture of the lucky panty online but wsn't successful. So I jus had to create one myself!



Imagine if one of the face is yours! HAHAHAHAHA..........

No comments: