Friday, July 11, 2008

I'M SO FAMOUS!

Oh gosh, I didn't know that I was SOooo popular! Damn paparazzi! So here are some of the magazines I found that I was featured in...

This was the HIP HOP magazine that we gave an interview to after we won the best dance performance at our company D&D in 2006. Great interview that one...


After that interview with HIP HOP I had a private interview with FAME magazine. Oh it's Sooo tedious to be famous sometimes, so many interviews! I really should ask my Manager to screen out some of them. Sigh~ The pressure of fame!

Well, I'm not always full of glitter and glamour you know~ You know how celebrities are, we always have some skeletons in our closet... So today I'm gonna be brave for my fans and show you all a glimpse of my shameful past....





Damn MORON magazine!! Yes... I was The Moron Of The Year... But hey, it wasn't easy being the most moronic of them all... You know what they say, even if you're gonna be a Moron, be the Best!


Oh well, it's ok... you know how misery loves company right, so here's one that would definitely top my MORON Of The YEAR cover... :)





So which one do you think is a better cover? The MORON cover or the PLAYER cover??

VOTE HERE if you like the MORON cover!
VOTE HERE if you like the PLAYER cover!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The FAME mag cover is my fav, you look great in that pose (cute too).

Customize another 500 magazine cover images @ www.FakeMagazineCover.com.

Miss CoCo said...

Thanks, I like that cover too! Haha...