Tuesday, July 22, 2008

It's FATE I tell you!

I was reading up on my cute little cactus pup on their website and I found out that my little pup was actually part of the Tokidoki character range!

For those who have no idea what I'm talking about, for the Winter 2007, Italian artisit Simone Legno worked with LeSportsac and introduced the Tokidoki bag range to the world. I was never a branded bag fan... but when I saw the bright colourful characters, I really wanted to get my hands on one of those bags!

One of the design from the Tokidoki range


Unfortunately, those pirated products were just as efficient. And before we know it, every pasar malam, shops and stores from Singapore to Hong Kong are selling the fake Tokidoki LeSportsac bags.

So I was so turned off by all these fake stuff that I decided not to buy it anymore. :( Besides, I didn't want to risk people asking me if I bought my few hundered dollars LeSportsac from a Pasar Malam or not! I would faint!

So I guess it's fate that I got my Cactus Pup! Since I couldn't buy my LeSportsac Tokidoki bag, I could settle with buying the actual character from the range! Haha...
(In fact, my hands are itching to buy more of the Tokidoki characters..?)

No comments: