Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Should have?

As of today, I've only left with 16 days till my last day of work. Feeling a little regret that I didn't leave at end june instead. Because then I would be able to spend time at home with my family and help out with the preparation of my brother's wedding, which is this coming Saturday. If I wasn't working I could have spend more time with my sis while she's here too.

Sigh...

I've already delegated most of my work to my team mates, and the remaining tasks were either completed or almost done. So... it feels a little wierd at work now. I'm so used to having hundred and one things to do, planning for even more things to do in the coming weeks or months. But now, I just had to take my time and complete some simple work by the end of the week. I hate to idle, if I had to idle, I'd rather do it in the comfort of my home.

Oh, and I still insist that staring at the PC monitor is giving me headaches and making me sick... So you can imagine how hard it is for me to update my blog! (yah hold the applause, you can thank me later) And strangely, yesterday, out of the sudden, my back started aching again. I wasn't carrying any heavy loads or anything, in fact, I was seated at my desk when I suddenly felt the slight tension at the usual spot on my lower back.

Cobby said maybe it was my sitting posture. hmm... probably... I don't want it to happen again! Must take care of myself and be more aware of my posture!

No comments: