Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Feeling Low~

Hmm... Feeling very low today.

Slept very well, but I just felt SO down and depressed right from morning till now. Why? Misery loves company... So I guess when you are feeling low, millions of reasons to feel sad, angry and depressed come and join the party too. Even those that haven’t bothered you before would suddenly become so big and significant.

Sigh....

Or maybe the hormones gave misery the extra kick it needed to send my mood spiralling down to the depths of hell. My tears just fall uncontrollably, I hate everything. I just want to be left alone to sulk and cry.

Cobby asked me what's wrong, but I can't answer him without breaking down in tears, so I just mumbled some sounds. I guess he understood that I don't want to talk about it, so he just let me be.

After lunch I came home and started thinking of ways to fix my foul mood. If I'm feeling down, I'll usually eat something sweet to perk me up. But if it's bad like how I'm feeling today, I'll need to bring out the 'big guns'.

I dug around my CD cabinet for some suitable music to sooth the beast. IT's a pretty nasty beast today, so I got out the loudest, most vulgar, most angry album I have. (Limp Bizkit - chocolate starfish and the hotdog flavoured water) Plug in the earphones and I closed my eyes as the music blast away and Fred Durst screamed away. (Ultimate track - Livin It Up)

I can imagine sis screaming at me for listening to such vulgar stuff, but it's not as if I'm letting baby listen to it right, so don't care lah. Somehow listening to men screaming expletives with loud, angry music when I'm upset sooths me. True enough, I feel so much better now, so I've switched to Ricky Martin's Vuelve, which is more cheerful with its Latin music and the occasional romantic songs.

Now that my mood has improved, I feel a little bad for making Cobby so distressed the whole day, so I better go give him a nice hug before he heads to class...

No comments: