Sunday, August 24, 2008

Guess What!!!???

For weeks, no, for months I've been cracking my brians, wondering how am I suppose to do this. So I've decided to go for the straight-to-the-point, a-picture-tells-a-thousand-words theory to help me out.





YEAH I AM PREGNANT!


MISS COCO IS PREGNANT!


I can't believe that I've stepped into another phase in my life but here I am! And I'm pretty excited about it all.

Well, I know many people from where I used to work already knew or guessed that I am expecting, so this is just an official announcement. So you all can stop disturbing poor Zinc now!

I am now about 16 weeks pregnant and the baby would be due on 12 February 2009. So far Mummy & baby is doing fine and feeling good! (Can't say the same a few weeks ago)

Another thing that was delaying my announcement was that I was contemplating whether to post my baby progress in this blog or create a new one. But since I'm so lazy, I don't think I would have the energy to maintain more than one blog... Heeheehee...

I've wrote some entries on the side for the past few months, starting from a few days after I found out about my pregnancy. So I'll be posting those entries up soon. Take note of the dates so you won't get confused!

So that's another load off my shoulders for now! The truth is finally out! 3 Cheers!

No comments: