Saturday, August 30, 2008

CoCo's Garden Update

Cobby went to class so I've just have to entertain myself like a real tai tai and do some gardening!

My chilli and calamasi seeds have dried up nicely, so Ive planted them nicely into two little pots and now all that I can do is to wait! Anyway, Ive also bought 2 really gorgeous flowering plants and a nice little pandan plant for my garden.







Just looking at them makes me smile! Aren't they pretty? Ive also cleaned up my garden, so everything looks clean and neat now. :)

After a little gardening I'm still not in the mood to watch TV, so I baked some nice banana cakelettes with some left over bananas.


I must say they looked really good and yummy! These would be great with a hot cup of tea!

Now Cobby is on his way home, so I can get ready so that we can go out for a nice lunch and watch WALL.E! Feeling good today!

No comments: