Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Jinah's Wedding

A friend of Sis and I was getting married on the 18 Nov, so Sis actually flew back to be her bridesmaid. After her bridesmaid duty in the morning, Sis came over to visit Jolie with Mom. My bro-in-law took half day off that day, so he stopped by too and drove us all to lunch at Ampang Yong Tau foo at Upper Thomson Road. Cobby and I always drove pass the stretch of shops there, but we never ate there before, so it's a first for me. Yummy but quite salty really. Don't eat too much.



Anyway, the wedding dinner is at Four Seasons Hotel, which is another first for me. The place is quite nice! But the ballrooms were so close to one another, I nearly walked into the wrong dinner. HAHAHA...

When we arrived, the reception area was already packed with guests. The couple ordered cupcakes for the reception! And they were decorated in bride and groom style. So cute right.



Another interesting idea. They invite the guests to write their well wishes on a black board and take a photo of them. Cute idea.



Oh yah, remember the dress I just bought? Here's how it looks.



The photo didn't do it justice... -_- Personally, I think it looks great on me. But the reception area is strangely freezing! The Ballroom is fine, the hotel lobby is fine, but the reception area is just COLD! Luckily I brought a jacket along, or I would have freeze to death.



There's a gorgeous chandelier just outside the ballrooms. Unfortunately the bright background cast a shadow on me!



Heres the lovely couple, she looked so thin and beautiful and happy. Sigh~ I love weddings! For once, I hardly noticed the food because I was having such a good time. I was catching up with old friends, taking pictures, Sis was there, I wine and dine without having to look after baby... Oh, on top of that, that night was the VERY FIRST TIME in months that Cobby and I got to go out at night without baby in tow.

Old friends...



My lovely Sis...



I had a really good time, but Mom is at home taking care of baby for me, so we couldn't stay too late. Besides, Cobby had to work tomorrow, so we bid our farewell before the dinner ended. What a great night!

No comments: